I spent a week in Colorado at Crooked Creek Ranch, a Young Life Camp near Winter Park. It was a great week hanging out with my teenage friends experiencing high adventure and learning about God's immeasurable love for us. The week was filled with mountain biking, horseback riding, a ropes course, go carts and a mountain climb. The picture above is the high school guys in my cabin from Omaha and Fremont. I am enjoying sleeping in my own bed and hanging out with Lindsay and Kailey now that I am back. Kailey changes a lot in a week so it was fun to see her new tricks.Saturday, July 7, 2007
One Amazing Week in the Rockies
I spent a week in Colorado at Crooked Creek Ranch, a Young Life Camp near Winter Park. It was a great week hanging out with my teenage friends experiencing high adventure and learning about God's immeasurable love for us. The week was filled with mountain biking, horseback riding, a ropes course, go carts and a mountain climb. The picture above is the high school guys in my cabin from Omaha and Fremont. I am enjoying sleeping in my own bed and hanging out with Lindsay and Kailey now that I am back. Kailey changes a lot in a week so it was fun to see her new tricks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Beautiful rainbow in the Rockies!
1 comment:
Looks like a great time! Gotta love pie in your face!
Post a Comment