Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Just the Girls

Kailey and I were home alone this last week as Craig took some kids to Young Life camp in Colorado. He also took the camera, so I don't have a lot of pictures, although I managed to snag a few pictures that Grandpa took. Maybe Craig will share some of his Colorado pictures with you soon!


Saturday, June 23rd we all attended a wedding near Des Moines for one of Craig's college friends. We had a nice trip, and Kailey met a new friend, Quinlan.


Craig took off that night for Colorado, and Kailey and I headed to a family reunion near Nebraska City. It was a gorgeous day and fun to meet so many family members. We were pretty busy throughout the week, and Saturday we drove to Stanton for a picnic at the lake with Grandma and Grandpa. The weather could not have been better, and the water was warm enough for Kailey to "wade" a bit. We had supper with Great Grandma J. before heading back home. Daddy came home Sunday morning! Yeah!


Kailey started eating cereal last week, but I don't know if much of it is getting to her tummy. When we play, I try to get her to blow through her lips and make noise (hard to explain, but maybe you know what I mean). She will rarely do it when we play, but the moment I put a spoonful of cereal to her lips she blows like crazy and it goes everywhere! This has just started the last two or three days. I'll try to get a picture of that for you soon - it's quite an experience!

No comments: