Tuesday, March 6, 2007

It's Definitely Still Winter...

Kailey and I attempted our first "major" outing last night, as we went to cheer for our favorite high school basketball team and coach (a.k.a. Grandpa). We all enjoyed the game, including Kailey. It was a good thing Mommy had some help, though!

The snow is finally melting! For those of you not in Nebraska or Iowa, you might not realize that we got hit with a major blizzard last week. Here are some pictures as proof...Craig was very busy scooping snow and digging out a neighbor who got her car stuck right in front of our driveway!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first big outing is always an adventure. When Grayson was about two weeks old we went to watch a basketball game - 2 hours away!! Now I think, was that really necessary? And, when Tate was 4 days old we went to the same town for an all day auction. I guess we are a little crazy. Chris has taken about 2 weeks off both times, and he gets a little stir crazy. So, as long as I am up for it, we are on the go pretty soon.

Anonymous said...

A basketball game is a good first outing...sounds like that was Grayson's too! :)
You did get some snow...wow! We've had warm weather, but cold again today...I'm ready for spring!