Thursday, January 28, 2010

Christmas V and VI...and other fun stuff

OK, so these were more than just Christmas visits. For several reasons, this year our Christmas was extended by nearly a month!

We celebrated Dad's birthday and Christmas with Jodi and Cody earlier in January. We played some cards and enjoyed the tasty cake Jodi brought.



We almost did not get to go to Iowa since this is just a glimpse of the massive snowfall that caused havoc across the Midwest. Sammy would run to the top of that drift and she looked like the king of the hill!



Happy Birthday Grandpa!


We were finally able to make it to one of the Viking basketball games! Kailey was much more attentive this year, which was fun. I like to yell sometimes (good things) and Kailey asked me, "Who's Defense?"


Last weekend we finally headed up to Sioux Falls for Christmas with the Brunings and to meet my new niece. We had a great time with them!




Tired little girls cozied up :)


Couldn't resist - my mom and my new niece! The color is a little off because I didn't want to use the flash.


I keep trying to convince Kailey that Christmas is over, but since it lasted about two months she doesn't really get it! Today she asked where Santa Claus is. I said he is at the North Pole and will be there for a very long time!

No comments: