Friday, June 19, 2009

Odds and Ends

Grandma and Grandpa Paulsen buzzed down here for a visit last Friday. It was fun to see them!

Kailey and I are taking a class every other Friday called "One, Two, and You". It features five different activities, and this first week was "Music". It was interesting for me to see Kailey have structure - she doesn't get much of that. They had circle time which she was not a big fan of, and a game, that she also wasn't in to. She mostly just wanted to play the instruments! So this will be educational.....

Sunday we made a quick trip to Stanton, because we had family in town from Florida (see earlier post).
These glasses have been around for years and years, but they're still a favorite of the kids'!
With Aunt Pat and Great-Grandma Bruning

2 comments:

Brent and Holly said...

The class sounds like fun! I'm sure Kailey will get used to the structure after attending a few times and have a blast with the other kids. You're such a great mom taking her to those things! I can't wait to do the same with Sophia. (Although I'm not wishing away her baby time!:)

Allison Junker said...

I love the blue glasses! Wade's mom still has a pair of orange ones he used to play with as a kid, and now his cousin's triplets LOVE them when they get to play at the farm! In fact, in my favorite kid picture of Wade, he's wearing the big orange glasses :)