Monday, November 3, 2008

Five Years and Counting

Saturday was our 5th wedding anniversary! I can't believe it. We celebrated by staying in Nebraska City while Kailey spent time with grandparents. The weather was beautiful! We hiked at Waubonsie State Park (my favorite) and walked the grounds of Arbor Day Farm.

I knew five (or six) years ago that I had a pretty good catch, but I could not have imagined what a wonderful husband and father Craig would be. He puts up with a lot from me! Craig is a great listener, willing talker, and a strong person. He works very hard for our family. He is so supportive of my desire to spend much of my time at home with Kailey. I know God gave Craig a great sense of humor knowing how much I need to laugh instead of being so serious!


Things are never perfect since we are far from perfect. But the Lord has blessed us with determination and a sense of humor. :)



I love you, Honey!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary!

Paula said...

Congratulations! Five years is a milestone these days! Blessings to you both!