Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas...Continued

As of tonight, I think Christmas is over at the Paulsen household. We had a great weekend with Lindsay's family. Friday night we got together with extended family, and it was quite a houseful. I was too busy talking to take more than a couple of pictures (and they didn't turn out too great!) We spent the rest of the weekend at Mom and Dads and had fun together.

My neice and Kailey ready for Christmas




Mom has to help open the presents!





Cody and Jodi (my sis)



Kailey decided to stand up all on her own to play with her little chair! Wow!


Tonight we had a little celebration at home. Kailey opened a couple of presents from Mommy and Daddy and then played with all her new toys from the last two weeks. I guess we have to take the tree down now. :(





1 comment:

Paula said...

Hello Lindsay! Paula Yaussi from Cornerstone! Wanted to say hi!Love your precious family!