This is the best view I could get of Kailey's three new teeth. She has two on the bottom and it took a couple more months to get these three. It was a rough week last week but Kailey is doing great now. I think she likes them!
Aunt Jodi and Uncle Cody gave Kailey a CUTE Halloween outfit! We visited their new house a couple weeks ago and really enjoyed seeing them.
Aunt Jodi and Uncle Cody gave Kailey a CUTE Halloween outfit! We visited their new house a couple weeks ago and really enjoyed seeing them.
Today I watched our little friend Grace for a couple of hours. Kailey was really excited to have her here, and it was nice enough to go for a wagon ride. It took me a long time to get jackets on, put shoes and socks on, and carry everyone down to the garage. I guess that's why God gave me one child at a time!



No comments:
Post a Comment